The founder of Scribble and Travel appointed us for a Liebster Award.
Scribble and Travel is a travel blog of an Italian girl who desires, through her travel experiences, to show other girls that is possible to travel alone. How not to share her philosophy? Therefore, we want to thank her for this award.
Thank you very much!!!!
If you accept the award, you have to follow some basic rules, which are listed below:
- To write an article thanking the person who appointed you for the Liebster Award also linking her blog;
- To insert the logo of the Liebster Award 2016;
- To answer the questions asked by the person who appointed you;
- To appoint other bloggers with few followers and to inform them of the assigned award;
- To create 10 questions for the chosen bloggers.
These are our answers to the questions from Scribble and Travel.
- Which is the most daring adventure you remember?
Elena: An excursion in a cave in Northern Thailand: In eight hours, the other participants and I crawled in the mud, climbed on rocks sticking out into the void and walked in the chest-deep water. The next day I had a terrible cold.
Dana: With a friend in Portugal about 10 years ago, I reached by bus a village half an hour away from where we were camping, it was at night and we didn’t know how and when we could come back.
Eliana: A friend of mine and I in China in 2010. We came out of a temple around 7 p.m. and there were no more transports to come back to the city. It was already dark and we started going down the road hoping to find a taxi or someone to ask for a ride, but it seemed there was anyone. Finally, after two hours, as soon as we saw the headlights of a car, I jumped into the middle of the road to stop the taxi and get in.
- Which was the most delicious meal you taste and where?
Elena: The pad thai, typical Thai meal made with pan-fried noodles with vegetables, eggs and mixed spices.
Dana: The Cataplana in Portugal, a fish and potatoes soup cooked in a copper pot from which the soup takes its name.
Eliana: This question makes me always confused because I love all cuisines. My favourite meals are certainly the spicy ones, the typical Asian flavours, and I really like street food.
- Where is your next travel destination?
Elena: I haven’t decided yet, probably a European destination.
Dana: Not considering Ireland that I’m going to reach in a few days, it will be next year. I dream about South America.
Eliana: My next business trip will lead me to the discovery of a part of Italy that I know very little and where the food is great.
- Which was the most stunning panorama seen during a trip?
Elena: The hills of Siena among sunflowers, olive trees, cypresses and farmhouses.
Dana: The sunset from the lighthouse of Cabo de São Vicente near Sagres in Portugal.
Eliana: This question too makes me confused. One of the panoramas that fascinated me most is the Meteore in Greece.
- If you could choose a country or a city where to live, what would be?
Elena: San Francisco is calling me and who knows if sooner or later I will answer.
Dana: Surely any city in Portugal, maybe Porto or Lisbon.
Eliana: A little village in the middle of the countryside of the Val d’Orcia.
- Do you prefer the heat of Panama or the cold of Canada?
Elena: The heat always and in any case.
Dana: The heat of Panama!
Eliana: Absolutely the heat of Panama.
- Do you prefer to sleep in a hotel with all comforts or in a tent in a national park?
Elena: A little and simple bungalow on the beach counts?
Dana: In a tent or in an hostel. I choose hotel and b&b only if I’m not travelling alone.
Eliana: In a tent under the stars. The comfort during the trip bores me.
- What things can’t you absolutely forget when packing?
Elena: Notebook, pen, book and phone.
Dana: Hair dryer, a notebook and some pens.
Eliana: The reflex, a book and a notebook.
- Safari in Tanzania or zip-line in Costa Rica?
Elena: Safari but in a sustainable way.
Dana: zip-line in Costa Rica.
Eliana: zip-line in Costa Rica, I love the wild and lush nature.
- Would you like to leave from Europe and to reach Asia by car or similar?
Elena: One of my dreams is just an on the road trip, but although I love Asia I imagine it in the United States or in Australia.
Dana: I love on the road trips, but rather than reaching Asia, I would reach South America.
Eliana: Yes, of course!
Here are the other bloggers we invite to take part in and the questions they have to answer to:
- Which is the funniest trip you did and why?
- Do you particularly remember a sunset?
- Which is the most disgusting meal you have ever eaten?
- Are you one for backpack or for suitcase?
- A trip you want to do for a long time.
- Have you ever had misadventures during a trip?
- Who would you take with you in a trip?
- Three countries you would like to visit.
- Do you prefer long walks or using the public transports?
- A trip you would never do and why.
Liebster Award 2016!